Sunday, March 28, 2010

In a second.......

Good Morning,
things can happen that can change your entire life in just a second.... I was at home over the weekend and my husband called out to me from another room as I entered immediately it was evident something was wrong. I went over to where he was standing slumped over a bit and he was sweating profusely and could not really state what was wrong. I kept speaking to him to try and keep him alert, his eyes started to roll in his head and his body was rigid with his stomach extended in a strange way. 911 you say I couldn't even think of the number, I did not want to leave him even for a "second". Called 911 and while I started giving them information his recovery took place with him giving me instructions to cancel the ambulance and to take him myself to the hospital which I did. People, life is very precious live life like every secongd is your last.Remember,chances are not given upon your request,be kind gentle, loving to all. In a second, could be coming your way soon.
Loving you all,
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment